Email us at [email protected]!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google or RSS, or download here
Kristen played four hours of Cyberpunk 2077! Let’s talk about it! Plus, a new interview with Sarah from Kero Kero Bonito and Phil from Young Horses about creating the song “It’s Bugsnax!” — which still won’t get out of our heads. Listen in!
Stuff We Talked About
- Kero Kero Bonito’s impossibly catchy Bugsnax theme
- Four hours with Cyberpunk 2077
- The Last of Us Part II impressions
- Taking on the Baldesion Arsenal in FFXIV
- (Yes, Justin finally got his Ozma mount)
- The summons in Final Fantasy VII Remake
- The combat of Ghost of Tsushima
Justin Massongill – Content Communications Manager, SIE
Kristen Zitani – Content Communications Specialist, SIE
Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]