Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7117.190822-1915).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7117.190822-1915
- Available: 2:00 PM 8/24/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM 8/25/19
- Fixed an issue where some users using default audio settings would be getting audio distortion on console boot.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard would not load for some users.
- Fixed an issue where Alerts/Notifications wouldn’t load content in the Guide.
- Fixed an issue where the Community tab would not load content on dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to share Game DVR content (video clips and screenshots) via Messages and on the Community tab of the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with not announcing unread notifications/alerts information in Guide.
- Fixed an issue where users using the new Modern Gamertag features would not appear correctly across the console.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users have reported that they are unable to power on their console via a controller.
- Note: If you encounter this behavior, please make sure to include the firmware version of the controller in your feedback description. This can be accessed by navigating to Settings>Devices & streaming>Accessories using the controller experiencing the behavior and select the ellipsis from the Controller menu.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.