Hey Beta, Delta and Omega ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 1911 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8110.191030-1945). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8110.191030-1945
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – November 4, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – November 5, 2019
Fixes for Beta, Delta and Omega
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 1911 build:
- Fixed an issue where the “What’s New” filter was not working correctly.
- Various UI/display fixes.
My Games & Apps
- Users should no longer see an error when attempting to uninstall multiple titles from their collection.
- We’ve fixed an issue where some titles would be missing from Ready to Install after an update.
- Various fixes to narrator functionality in Guide.
- We’ve fixed an issue where users would get an error when leaving a party.
- We’ve fixed an issue where some users were unable to complete in-game purchases after an update.
- Updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Beta, Delta and Omega
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users may see a different Store icon on the dashboard than what normally appears.
- Some users may see their content blocks reset randomly during the experiment.
- Users may see the images for ads on the dashboard looking cropped or cutoff.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
- All About Xbox Insider Preview Rings
- Where Does Your Feedback Go?
- Xbox Insider Program FAQ
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!